Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We're going to give it a try...


So we finally crumbled under the pressure being heaped upon us, mainly by Jen, and started this blog. We're still learing and will update as much as possible but cut us some slack for now! In the meantime, here's a picture to tide you over.

Jeff and Dina

1 comment:

  1. YES! YES! YES! I SO badly want to pick up the phone and call you, but I know with how excited I am there is no possible way I will be able to keep my voice to a low enough level! hahahaha!
    An Irish Piazza! What an awesome name! LOVE IT!!! I'm so happy you are going to give it a try. I will admit, it does take time, time we don't all have, however, looking back and remembering the little things...makes it so worth it! Welcome aboard my friends!!!

    ReplyDelete