Yesterday Hannah and I went to visit my classroom. It was so much fun getting to see everyone. We can't wait to visit again.
One thing I forgot however was Friday afternoon traffic. We were stuck in traffic a very long time and Hannah decided it was time to eat. Instead of just fussing a little she had a full blown melt down. This is not fun for a Mom when sitting in traffic and there is nothing she can do about it. On top if it all the stupid little mirror that is set up to see the baby was in the wrong position. So while Hannah was blowing her top I couldn't see if she was okay. So...what do I do. Do i just keep going? Do I pull into the breakdown lane? I decided I didn't like either of those options so I got off the highway. I had made it to Burlington so I just pulled into the Wayside Commons. I had two 2 oz nursers in the bag so I decided to give her those. She sucked them down in warp speed....I was just thinking that this worked out perfectly when she decided to projectile vomit all over the back of Daddy's new car....Oops sorry Daddy....
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor Hannah! Maybe she was car sick..poor baby!
ReplyDeletePriceless!! Our dumb mirror does not work either...what a waste those are. I can never see her in it. And she throws bloody meltdowns in the car sometimes too. It is so fun...for the exact reasons you said. There is no solution! I hate to laugh...but I laugh because it is all too familiar. This is our lives now!! =)
ReplyDeleteYour classroom can't wait to have you back!
ReplyDelete