Thursday, May 13, 2010
Our little Outkast!!!!
It was a rainy Sunday in November (the 15th to be precise) that Jeff and I were driving to Melrose Wakefield Hospital for a tour of the maternity wing. Of course Jeff had his beloved Ipod plugged in. The song playing was Bombs Over Bagdad by Outkast. All of a sudden i felt a little flutter. Could it be???? No...Then again, a little flutter. I finally said to Jeff that I think I felt the baby move. Then it happened again. This was it... Her first movements to let us know he or she was here. And of course Jeff was over the moon. It must have been the music that finally stirred the baby to knock on my belly and let her know he/she was there. Jeff was convinced that the baby was going to be a music buff just like him. The baby must have great taste since he or she was dancing to Outkast!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope Hannah doesn't follow in her daddy's footsteps of purchasing sketchy Craigslist merchandise to play her beloved music on!
ReplyDelete