Monday, June 24, 2013

Big Girl Bed

Saturday morning we said bye bye crib...


 
And hello big girl bed...
 
 
 
 
To say that she loves it would be an understatement.  She's regularly 'testing it out' and putting her babies to bed in there.  Her first night sleeping in it was on Saturday and she did great.  She even called for me on Sunday morning like she was told to do. 
 
Tonight brought on her new story routine.  We normally sit in the glider to read our stories but she wanted to switch it up tonight, for the first story at last.  Here is a video of the monitor.  I set this up when I knew what she was getting at for story time.  The quality obviously isn't that great...
 



2 comments:

  1. That is a great video! You are such a good Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this. Jeff, you are awesome. I can see Dina smiling down on you two with immense pride in her heart. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete