Alison and I were so excited to get these two together to play. These little girls didn't know what was coming. Unfortunately they had their own plans. While one slept the other was awake and if they were awake at the same time, one fussed and the other smiled. All we wanted was to get some cute pictures of our little girls with big smiles on their faces. Well we must of taken about 1000 pictures and I think they came out pretty good. Even if one is crying while the other is looking off at something that doesn't exist!!!! We even got to dress them in the same outfits thanks to Uncle Joey. Everyone on the street thought they were twins...
Hurry Up!!
Booorrriiinnnngggg!!!!
Well Hello!
Oh Okay...I'll smile
Chuncky Thighs!!!
Ouch Ella don't punch me in the face!!!
Hannah had a great time playing diva with Courtney!!!
On Saturday we had a great day walking around Skaneateles. We got some great family photos...
Alison and I even got to play babies. We realized after that we didn't even play rings. Oh how times have changed!!
Bye Bye New York...Can't wait to come back....
No comments:
Post a Comment