This is just our little space to keep people up to date on our little lucky charm, Hannah Rose, born on St. Patrick's Day 2010.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Bouncy Seat...
As I put Hannah into her bouncy seat I looked down and saw her feet hanging over the end. That made me realize just how big she has gotten. So I decided to look back at the pictures we have of her in her seat. How can this be? How can my little girl be this big already? 10 Days Old!! 1 Months Old!! 2 Months Old 3 Months!! 4 Months 5 Months
Dina! I couldn't let it go without saying how much I just LOVE this post! It's amazing how tiny she was!!! So glad you have these pics!
P.S. Eric was obsessed with Mickey Mouse Club House as well! Too funny! The opening song would get his attention no matter what he was doing. He's moved onto Special Agent Oso since, but I still think it's too cute that they loved the same show! Let me know once Hannah makes the switch to Oso! hahaha!
OMG that is amazing to see. She looks so cute in that last picture. What a big girl!
ReplyDeleteDina! I couldn't let it go without saying how much I just LOVE this post! It's amazing how tiny she was!!! So glad you have these pics!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Eric was obsessed with Mickey Mouse Club House as well! Too funny! The opening song would get his attention no matter what he was doing. He's moved onto Special Agent Oso since, but I still think it's too cute that they loved the same show! Let me know once Hannah makes the switch to Oso! hahaha!