Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Playing with Mommy!

During the day Hannah and I like to play. Sometimes we play on the jungle mat. Hannah has a great time looking at the lights and toys. Here is a video of her making some cute coos. (please ignore all of the silly things I am doing and sorry it is sideways)

During our playtime we also try to do tummy time. This however never goes well. The second I put Hannah on her stomach she cries and buries her face into the floor. We do it everyday though because it is good for her neck strength. Sorry Hannah but we will keep doing it everyday no matter how much your protest!!

2 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! Why do babies HATE tummy time? Ella lasts about 3 minutes before the angry protest begins!! PS...Hannah's cry is so adorable. Ella's...loud, angry, loud, and did I mention LOUD?! =) These two are trouble, for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww!!!! Mommy pick Hannah up now! Hahaha! You know what is so funny? I can actually hear you in her cry! Does that sound weird? It's like a mixture of your voice, laugh, and cry. Cool!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete