Monday, June 21, 2010

Jeff's First Father's Day!

We had so much fun with Daddy on Father's Day. It started with a delicious Irish breakfast in honor of our St. Patrick's baby. Hannah was so excited to give Daddy his gift she just couldn't wait.

She picked it out all by herself. She got him tickets to a Red Sox game. Hannah knows how much Daddy likes to go to Fenway she was sure he would love it. Then we all just spent a lazy day lounging around the house together.



It was so nice to just spend time together as a family! We wrapped up father's day with a yummy dinner. While Jeff and Hannah napped I made Jeff salmon. Which is a big deal since I dispise fish. There was some gagging and dry heaving as I made the fish. But I made it through.


It was worth it for the world's best husband and father! We love you Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment