Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Zoo

During Grammie's vacation we decided to check out the Franklin Park Zoo. So off we went. Auntie Penny decided to come too!!! I don't know who was more excited to see the animals, Hannah or Grammie!!!! First thing, check out the map and see where to go first!!! Hannah loved reading her map and she held on to it for most of the day! After Hannah mapped out our route we were off! (once Hannah realized there was a giant gorilla behind us she freaked. Let's just say she wasn't a big fan!!) Then it was off to the newest exhibit, Parrots. I think she liked them even less. Luckily we didn't get pooped on. I think that would have really made her upset!!!
We also headed to the petting zoo. Hannah enjoyed talking to the sheep. It was very cute.

Hannah had so much fun she passed out on the train ride around the zoo!!! What a fun day we had!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment