This is just our little space to keep people up to date on our little lucky charm, Hannah Rose, born on St. Patrick's Day 2010.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Hannah's Best Friend
Today was a very exciting day for Hannah. She got to meet her new best friend Julie. We are all so happy for Kim and Kris! Hannah is especially happy because now she has Julie to grow up with just like Kim and I did!!!! Those two are going to give us a run for our money.....
I love everything about this post!!! I think it's so great the two of you live so close that your little ones get to grow up together! Julie is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to meet her and to see our little Hannah again!!!
Awww!!! Julie loves her cool, big girl friend, Hannah! She can't wait to play with her again!
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this post!!! I think it's so great the two of you live so close that your little ones get to grow up together! Julie is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to meet her and to see our little Hannah again!!!
ReplyDelete