Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Challenges

Now that Hannah is on the move she has gotten herself into some sticky situations. On this particular day she decided she was going to follow the cats (which she often likes to do) under the kitchen table. Unfortunately once under the table she coudln't figure out how to get herself out!!!





It's a good thing Daddy was there to get her out!

Another day she got herself over to the cat's dish so fast I wasn't able to get to her fast enough. I realized as I went over she had mistaken a piece of cat food for a cheerio. Needless to say we had quite a battle trying to pry the kibble out of her mouth!!!!
Mommy and Daddy really have to be on their toes now!!!!

Hannah has also made bath time more challenging. Hannah refuses to sit in her tub anymore. She likes to stand while being bathed. As you can imagine it can be quite a challenge to hold a wet slippery baby in the tub. It is now a two person job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment