Monday, November 1, 2010

Moooooo

Every year for Halloween Jeff and I always enjoy dressing up. So needless to say we had to find the perfect costume for Hannah. We decided that we wanted Hannah to be a cow for Halloween. You can imagine our surprise when we found out that that was what cousin Ella was going to be for Halloween. I swear Alison and I did not plan this. It is another example of how those two little stinkers arrange things behind our back!!!!

Since Halloween was going to be a busy day we decided to set up a photo shoot on Saturday at our neighbors house....93 pictures and 10 minutes later....














We started Halloween day with some "tricks" thanks to Daddy!!!



Then we got our cow costume back on for a visit with Kim and Kris!


Later that day we headed to Grammie and Papa's for the annual Halloween BBQ!!!
We got to see a lot of people and take more pictures...














Hannah loved Auntie and Grammie's antenna...

What a great first Halloween. We had such a great day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures ..looks like she had a grat 1st Halloween. I think Hannah and Ella called each other on their celly !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah was a beautiful cow on Halloween. Of course, she is always beautiful...

    ReplyDelete