We love when she slams her hand on the tray in protest!!!!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Messy Girl!!!
Little Hannah has been eating solids for a few weeks now. She has tried pears, apples, peas, and squash. I would love to say we have funny pictures and videos of her eating all of these new and interesting foods but we don't. When we give Hannah her new foods she doesn't seem to react. She is truly like her Daddy...she will eat anything. We do however have lots of pictures and videos of what happens when we feed her. She gets food everywhere!!!!! We don't mind though because she is just so darn cute. We love when she looks up at us with her big gummy grin covered in food!!! You can be as messy as you want Hannah....
We love when she slams her hand on the tray in protest!!!!


We love when she slams her hand on the tray in protest!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sitting here by myself laughing hysterically at the last 2 pictures .....I love her expressions!!!
ReplyDeleteI second that- I can't stop laughing at her crazy eyes. It looks like she's foaming out the mouth!
ReplyDelete