Recently I have discovered that Hannah LOVES TV. While I am feeding her she will turn her head towards the t.v. She will also crane her neck from wherever she is to see it. So I decided to give in and let her watch a little. I had no idea what to put on ( I am not up on the recent kiddie shows). So I put on Disney and Mickey Mouse was on. Well to say she loved it is an understatement. She went into a trance. She was glued for the entire show. It was very cute. I can handle her watching Mickey but was a bit upset when I found her and Daddy watching Silence of the Lamb the other night.....
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silence of the Lambs! HAHAHA...that made me laugh out loud. Hey, atleast it wasn't The Hills Have Eyes! Your favorite! :)
ReplyDeleteFor the record, Hannah was preoccupied by the ceiling fan for the whole 5 minutes that I had the movie on for.
ReplyDelete